Shoujo Sense Forum - Replies to Message from You

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2024, 04:04:47 am

Home Help Login Register
+  Shoujo Sense Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Replies to Message from You
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Replies to Message from You  (Read 71385 times)
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 05:07:53 pm »

"How do you pick a new series to scanlate?"
- Usually by what I like and if I like what was recommended to me by someone else.
But well, I have many series that waits for their time to get worked on, because I prioritize those that catch my interest the most, so it happens that I start translating first chapter of something but notice some other series and move to that one because I like it. I´m acting on my impulses most of the time.
But well, first criterium is if someone´s already working on it - I mostly just leave those be, although I often get it for cases that group doing that series dies off or something similar.
So well, in my "current" is atm more than double of our ongoing series now. And don´t even ask how many I have for possible future series  :D
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 04:50:47 pm »

Me and Big Sister's Marriage c3-6 expired

- Thanks for info. They are re-uploaded now :)
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 07:39:31 am »

Q: Wondering though from which manga the volleyball one on the 3rd Anniversary page http://reader.shoujosense.com/read/usemono_yado/en/1/3/page/1 is?

A: It's from Harigane service :)
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 07:19:14 am »

Message: it's been four months since the first chapter of mermaid boys, please get the chance to do chapter 2

Answer: Problem is that joint group didn´t finish typesetting it yet.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 07:55:29 am »

Message: Can you add link to read or download Oneshot 3 from vol.2 of Papa to Mama Hajimemashita? Or at least give us the title so we can find the Chibi Manga oneshot? Please and thanks.

Answer: I added titles of all oneshots - Papa to Mama Hajimemashita.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 07:33:00 am »

Q: Permission for re-translating "Shitteru Kimochi, Shiranai Karada".

We´re not giving permissions, groups are free to do whichever series they want. See re-translators board.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2017, 07:28:54 am »

Status on Buddy:
Well, next chapter is waiting for me to typeset and it´s getting re-draws done. And as for other chapters, seems that translator is busy as she didn´t send anything for awhile.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2017, 07:49:20 am »

Koi desu ga Koi Janai as possible pick up:
I bought all 4 volumes already, so maybe after we finish Ryuunosuke we might start working on this one :)
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2017, 08:00:25 pm »

Why you guys don't translate the last chapter of junai tokkou taichou?please!
Yeah, we might as well do it, I was planning on Honki for quite some time anyway. Just can´t guarantee when, as I´m in somewhat hybernating state.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2017, 11:02:52 am »

most ur download said dangerous site so i cant download from it
Can you write me one of those downloads (title of series and chapter number will be enough), I´ll take a look at it.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 07:17:49 pm »

most ur download said dangerous site so i cant download from it
Can you write me one of those downloads (title of series and chapter number will be enough), I´ll take a look at it.

I added some other links to Hisohiso 7. Can you try if they work for you?
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2018, 12:17:11 am »

Why dragon collection is not translated until the final chapter?

I still need to translate everything that´s not released so far from it. Well, I don´t have clones of myself. I can´t translate something while typesetting other chapters. And very few other people are active now.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2018, 10:28:57 pm »

I started reading a manga some time ago which I didn't finish and forgot the name. I think I was reading it here. I was a four chapter manga if I am not mistaken and the chapters' name were related to seasons: spring, automn, winter. It was about a girl who returns to the house she used to live with the excuse of studying but she actually came back because of her neighbour. She is now a high school student, she is in love with him, but he is much older than her. He works in a restaurant. It is kind of a psycological manga because both have issues with their families. I couldn't finish reading this and now I wanted to. If this manga is one of those you translated, please let me know the name.

Hmm, Kare wa Ima, Koi o Shite Iru. is only series we did with seasons as chapters titles. Hopefully, that´s the one you´re searching for :)
But fast scrolling on contents to refresh it in my mind, it´s not about story you described. So who knows...
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 07:42:16 pm »

Kechonpa as possible new series - Well, I´ll see :)
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2018, 02:11:36 pm »

is there anymore of Ai Container or is it a oneshot?

From what I know it´s just oneshot. It was entry to contest in magazine where winner(s) gets serialization.
Though there´s no saying that it can´t be included as longer oneshot or series later on. Just since Ai Container was published there´s no new book from mangaka.
There are 4 books and one oneshot from Hase Rui that we can possibly do if you´d be interested.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Shoujo Sense Forum, Replies to Message from You - Theme by Mustang Forums