Shoujo Sense Forum - May i see or download the Complete Raw tankōbon of Tokyo wonder boys vol 1

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2024, 04:04:45 am

Home Help Login Register
+  Shoujo Sense Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  May i see or download the Complete Raw tankōbon of Tokyo wonder boys vol 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: May i see or download the Complete Raw tankōbon of Tokyo wonder boys vol 1  (Read 19920 times)
corvus23412

« on: July 04, 2016, 06:35:55 am »

Hey

Since i understand that you not only have the whole raw  vol 1 of Tokyo wonder boys but you are translating them as well.I have one favor to say  may i see or download the  the Complete  Raw tankōbon of Tokyo wonder boys vol 1 because i need to see what the extra images  look like such as  concept art,title pages,character pages,author avatars, author notes ,back cover and more.

Just give me a file download link to download Tokyo wonder boys vol 1 okay.

hemony
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 07:52:23 am »

Well, I just won´t give you :)
corvus23412

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 09:52:04 am »

Well, I just won´t give you :)

Well then  couldn't you at least show me an imgur link that contained every images from the Tokyo wonder boys  tankōbon?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 02:53:58 pm by corvus23412 » Logged
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 04:39:45 pm »

that´s the same
corvus23412

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 05:17:56 pm »

that´s the same

Are you kidding me ! its just i never read a modern one volume only tankōbon from Shueisha  jump comic in my life and just once i want to see what its like besides i never see what a cancelled manga in a one tankōbon looks like.

Just give me at least a mediafire link  or a torrent then i'll stop its just for once you i mean i tired other raw manga download site to find a Tokyo wonder boys tankōbon but they don't have it so since your site has it i wanna see it the whole  tankōbon of Tokyo wonder boys  that's all.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 10:15:10 pm »

Why should I be kidding you? We´re not raws sharing site.
And just because you know someone bought a book, you don´t go ask for a copy of it.
You can always buy it at countless stores. It´s not so expensive for you to not be able to afford it - around 5 USD/EUR. And it´s just 1 book, not 20+.
corvus23412

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 03:19:32 am »

Why should I be kidding you? We´re not raws sharing site.
And just because you know someone bought a book, you don´t go ask for a copy of it.
You can always buy it at countless stores. It´s not so expensive for you to not be able to afford it - around 5 USD/EUR. And it´s just 1 book, not 20+.

I wish you people tell me where you downloaded that book so i can read and see it and besides i live in a different country and my credit card don't work in purchasing that manga especially digital ones.

Can't you at least add the raw version of Tokyo wonder boys in yomanga raws just to be safe. http://raws.yomanga.co/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 03:22:46 am by corvus23412 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Shoujo Sense Forum, May i see or download the Complete Raw tankōbon of Tokyo wonder boys vol 1 - Theme by Mustang Forums