Shoujo Sense Forum - READ ME!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 03:07:33 pm

Home Help Login Register
+  Shoujo Sense Forum
|-+  Series
| |-+  Staff Applications
| | |-+  Proofreaders
| | | |-+  READ ME!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: READ ME!  (Read 4665 times)
hemony
Administrator

« on: August 17, 2012, 06:46:42 pm »

Hi ;)

if you want to become Proofreader you´re at right place. Post topic to this board and one of proofreaders will send you a short test and evaluate it.

For any questions you have you can just reply to this topic, so everyone else will find answers to them as well :)

or if you don´t want to register, you can mail me - hemony@shoujosense.com
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 08:55:24 am by hemony » Logged
mayu

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 03:53:48 am »

Hi! I saw a post in manga updates that you're looking for proofreaders and I would like to apply for the position.  :D
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 07:26:48 am »

Hi! I saw a post in manga updates that you're looking for proofreaders and I would like to apply for the position.  :D

yep, will send you proofreader test in personal message right away (can be find right under logo - http://shoujosense.com/index.php?action=pm)
Narwhalmilks
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 06:00:43 pm »

Hi, I am interested in applying for the position of a proofreader, if you need the help, of course.  :D I have quite a bit of free time, and a huge passion for manga and grammar.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 09:08:47 pm »

Hi, I am interested in applying for the position of a proofreader, if you need the help, of course.  :D I have quite a bit of free time, and a huge passion for manga and grammar.

I´ll send you proofreader test in personal message right away (can be find at top right under logo - http://shoujosense.com/index.php?action=pm)
relix

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 08:36:25 am »

Hello! I was reading a manga and noticed that you were looking for staff. I want to apply for the proofreader position. I've got tons of free time and a keen eye for grammar :)
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 04:46:05 pm »

Hello! I was reading a manga and noticed that you were looking for staff. I want to apply for the proofreader position. I've got tons of free time and a keen eye for grammar :)

Sorry, but currently I have enough proofreaders. I have trouble translating fast enough to give work to all of them the moment they finish their chapter, so I can´t take more. It´s just too much going from translating to editing and back all the time and chapters that need editing keeps pilling up.
Hanipearlly
Proofreader

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 03:58:16 am »

Hi! Are you still looking for proofreaders?
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 07:36:15 am »

Hi, sure. I´ll message you test in a day (I don´t have time atm to prepare something).
Hanipearlly
Proofreader

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 04:51:08 pm »

Hi, sure. I´ll message you test in a day (I don´t have time atm to prepare something).

Thankyou. I'm looking forward to it.
Alnouriya

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 11:59:26 am »

Hi i saw a post of recruiting proofreader i have a experience wold u like to consider
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 08:21:55 pm »

Hi i saw a post of recruiting proofreader i have a experience wold u like to consider

I just sent you test in PM.
Kirielle

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 06:30:58 am »

Hi! I'm a newbie who wants to join a scanlation group. I'd like to try out as a proofreader first before heading to other positions. Thanks!
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 09:30:27 am »

Hi! I'm a newbie who wants to join a scanlation group. I'd like to try out as a proofreader first before heading to other positions. Thanks!

Well, I have currently my hands full feeding chapters to our current proofers, so what else do you want to try?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Shoujo Sense Forum, READ ME! - Theme by Mustang Forums