Shoujo Sense Forum - Request: Shinyaku "Kyojin no Hoshi" Hanagata

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 07:19:30 am

Home Help Login Register
+  Shoujo Sense Forum
|-+  Series
| |-+  Suggestions
| | |-+  Request: Shinyaku "Kyojin no Hoshi" Hanagata
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Request: Shinyaku "Kyojin no Hoshi" Hanagata  (Read 2095 times)
lablu1154

« on: May 31, 2014, 04:19:34 pm »

Hi there...I  know your group has way too much on your plate with all of the projects you have undertaken and you all do awesome work but I wondered if you and your team would be able to pick up Shinyaku "Kyojin no Hoshi" Hanagata. Yes, I know.  Another sports manga.  WTH?  But I think this project would be a great addition for you.  Yes, it's another baseball manga but the premise of the story is very interesting with the focus being on the other side other-side of the plate.  Deadbeat scans has done a wonderful job but they dropped this manga several years ago.  I have JP Raws (up to v22) that I found before the fall of Megaupload (God, I miss them!) and I'd be happy to upload them to Mega or wherever you'd like.  I don't know if you can work with these raws but if your interested in taking a look, below is a link for Hanagata v03 on MF and a brief summary.  Please do not let the summary fool you.  It really is interesting.  Thank you so much and sorry to bother you all.

Summary: The titular Hanagata is a Junior High student who used to be an ace Little League Pitcher until he busted his shoulder. Now, in Junior High, he has decided to focus on his batting. But, the School has been banned from official games, and the baseball club has reluctant members.

Hanagata v03 --> http://www.mediafire.com/?x015aw59rbjrok1

Mangaupdates --> http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13803
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 05:17:45 pm »

Actually this one is on my future future of possible series. It just didn´t get turn yet (I have those raws too). But currently few other sports series are on sentence row for release so it probably won´t be any time soon when/if we pick it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Shoujo Sense Forum, Request: Shinyaku "Kyojin no Hoshi" Hanagata - Theme by Mustang Forums