Shoujo Sense Forum - READ ME!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 09:24:56 pm

Home Help Login Register
+  Shoujo Sense Forum
|-+  Series
| |-+  Staff Applications
| | |-+  Editors / Cleaners / Typesetters
| | | |-+  READ ME!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: READ ME!  (Read 12762 times)
Ousama

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2017, 06:54:00 pm »

Hi ;)

if you want to become Editor / Cleaner / Typesetter post new topic in this board with what of the 3 positions you´re aspiring for.
I´ll send you a short test and evaluate it.

You have to use photoshop or GIMP (sorry, it's extremely troublesome fixing things in GIMP).
Format for cleaners and editors are 700px in width and send me psd or GIMP-native-extension files.

For any questions you have you can just reply to this topic, so everyone else will find answers to them as well :)

And we recruit even BASE cleaners (ones that don´t need to clone out text with not plain background). So if you want to get to use to cleaning process and don´t have any experience this is first step to take :)

or if you don´t want to register, you can post at http://shoujosense.wordpress.com/recruitment/

um can i try out for the position of typesetter and maybe Editor and Cleaner to but Im more focus on typesetting.
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2017, 07:21:49 pm »

Hi ;)

if you want to become Editor / Cleaner / Typesetter post new topic in this board with what of the 3 positions you´re aspiring for.
I´ll send you a short test and evaluate it.

You have to use photoshop or GIMP (sorry, it's extremely troublesome fixing things in GIMP).
Format for cleaners and editors are 700px in width and send me psd or GIMP-native-extension files.

For any questions you have you can just reply to this topic, so everyone else will find answers to them as well :)

And we recruit even BASE cleaners (ones that don´t need to clone out text with not plain background). So if you want to get to use to cleaning process and don´t have any experience this is first step to take :)

or if you don´t want to register, you can post at http://shoujosense.wordpress.com/recruitment/

um can i try out for the position of typesetter and maybe Editor and Cleaner to but Im more focus on typesetting.

messaged you test :)
Pika876

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2017, 01:05:02 pm »

Hi! If there is a position still available, can I apply to be a typeSetter? Thanks!
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2017, 02:34:01 pm »

Hi! If there is a position still available, can I apply to be a typeSetter? Thanks!

Sent you test :)
RejiSeven
Cleaner

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2017, 01:13:06 pm »

I use Clip Studio paint and I also have Photoshop, can I try that cleaners test?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 01:15:21 pm by RejiSeven » Logged
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2017, 05:14:50 pm »

I use Clip Studio paint and I also have Photoshop, can I try that cleaners test?

Sure :)
Will send it to you in a minute.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Shoujo Sense Forum, READ ME! - Theme by Mustang Forums