Shoujo Sense Forum - Come at me :)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 10:02:20 am

Home Help Login Register
+  Shoujo Sense Forum
|-+  Series
| |-+  Suggestions
| | |-+  Come at me :)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Come at me :)  (Read 3211 times)
hemony
Administrator

« on: September 04, 2012, 09:11:23 pm »

Any small suggestions you feel like would make things better, or suggestions for possible new series, everything is possible to do here. I´d really like to hear your thoughts so I can reach your needs or at least try to do so  ;)
Don´t be shy, or too lazy to register just to post your little input to (hopefully you think) great group (though small) to make it even greater and as comfortable to you all.

My first try to make it more open to all was that I let un-registred viewers to see projects and releases. And I pray it was right idea.

I still hate possibility that you´ll rather read it at some stealing sites instead, and I know that downloads can be pretty annoying as I use them, but it´s better if group can live on it´s own without sucking real money from anyone. (well, that probably depends on your internet connection program)

So come at me with your ideas!
MaeCherie
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 02:29:30 pm »

Hi hemony!! Thanks so much for everything you've done and the really fast releases ^_^ I really haven't read too many of our projects, but a few things I noticed:

1. the projects could use more extensive proofreading in general. I saw that in Cubism Love there are several typos, and a couple of spots where the phrasing would be awkward for a native speaker. I realize you do a lot of these projects yourself hemony, but it might help to have an additional proofreader (or quality checker?) who is a native speaker for most projects. As a translator this would help so I have to worry less about my translations making English sense and write whatever nonsense the Chinese reads XD
2. should we post translations/proofread scripts onto the forum? I noticed we did that for Kagerou, Inazuma, Mizu no Tsuki and it seems like a good idea
3. this isn't as important, but it would be nice if we could be more consistent in cleaning and typesetting in SFX's

I know both of these take more time and staff, but I thought I'd put in my two cents. Anyway, thaaaaannnnks everyone for your super hard work so far =3
ikakomori
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 05:49:54 am »

How about we have the people who worked on the chapter for a series to comment on that chapter just as a little commentary. it seems like fun & we'll get to know what we think of the chapter/series! We can add it in the credits, next to our names or after.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 06:39:25 am by ikakomori » Logged
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 09:03:53 am »

How about we have the people who worked on the chapter for a series to comment on that chapter just as a little commentary. it seems like fun & we'll get to know what we think of the chapter/series! We can add it in the credits, next to our names or after.

sure
Day
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 11:54:12 am »

Hello,
Today, I want to suggest a new project for you, it's Mahoutsukai No Neko. I read it for a while ago, and I think it got potential in it. It's sad to see that the last release of this series is 264 days ago, so I bring this series to you. I hope that you want to pick it up.
I'm a staff of another scanlation group and I try to suggest this series in that group before before, however the admin rejected my suggestion since they said that Mahoutsukai No Neko got some "shonen ai" hint in it. I hope you guys are okay with something that has 'shonen ai' hint in it. I swear I already scan through until the end of chapter 13, and the worst scene is just some guys hugging.

I got the raw from jcafe until the end of volume 2 (chapter 13). Unfortunately it's a cheap 72px/inch resolution.  hopt you're okay with that. I'm willing to become your staff as a typesetter to personally help on this project or maybe other projects too. Could you please tell me whether you're interested in this or not? Thanks :)

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 12:47:33 pm by Day » Logged
hemony
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 09:43:47 pm »

yep, we are interested XD
actually some re-translator brough up question about this series before.
I have raws for v3 too, just it´s extra small 667x1000.
Well, it´s among soon to be released series :)
Day
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 01:54:15 am »

Awesome! Thank you very much for picking this up!
Would you please send me the typesetter test? :D
I'm super willing to TS for you <3
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Shoujo Sense Forum, Come at me :) - Theme by Mustang Forums